Game On has full public liability insurance up to $20 million.
Risk management policy
- Identify hazards i.e. anything that can cause harm;
- Always use the sack truck and hand trolley to transfer Game On equipment (e.g. Dart Board/Hoops, Putting Hole, Golf Chipping Mat, Quoits Board);
- Ensure that the equipment is tied to the sack truck or hand trolley before moving;
- If the customer’s access is inclined ensure that the table tennis table is on 4 wheels and can be rolled out with ease. Ensure that when transferring the table tennis table from the trailer to the venue, the incline of the driveway or entrance is not greater than 20 degrees;
- If there is any doubt regarding the incline, stop unloading, take an image of the entrance and call the Game On manager for further instructions;
- When lifting any equipment, always bend at the knees and keep your back straight.
Unloading Game On equipment from trailer/van to venue/home
- Ensure that the car or van is in gear and that the handbrake is on
- Place the wheel chocks or blocks behind both wheels of the trailer or van
- Set up hazard cones on the road side and at the rear of the trailer or van as per the diagram
- Place the ramp at the base of the trailer or van and ensure that it is locked in place.
- Start to unload game on equipment